TP Link Drivers
TP Link is a popular and well-known company that manufactures reliable networking devices and accessories. Therefore, the extensive range of networking devices includes switches, cameras, wireless network adapters, routers, etc. TP Link has proved itself amongst the best networking device companies by providing value, performance, and stability through their networking devices.
The users can easily setup and install the TP link Drivers, update firmware, setup, and perform other tasks from the official website. Therefore, the fast and reliable option to download the TP Link drivers is to visit the official website, i.e., https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/. Thus, the user can easily download, install, setup, and fix other issues related to their TP Link networking device from the official portal.
Also, the user can check for the version of the TP Link driver and system details from the official website. Here we have provided a step-by-step guide through which the user can download the TP Link Drivers easily and straightforwardly.
All the users must install the TP Link Driver to start correctly using their adapter. Therefore, for installing the drivers for the adapter, visit the official website and get familiar with the latest details of the TP Link Drivers. Apart from this, the user can also perform the steps for TP Link extender setup in an easy and convenient manner.
How to Download and Install TP Link Drivers?
For drivers, firmware, utility, user guide, and other download resources, the users are suggested to follow the procedure discussed below. So, the users who are finding it hard to download the TP Link drivers should follow the steps below.
Note: The “TP Link Drivers” of some adapters get downloaded automatically. If the driver doesn’t get downloaded automatically, proceed further with the manual method provided below.
Note: The user can download the drivers with the help of the CD-Rom or download it from the official website. Below, we have discussed the steps through which the user can download the “TP Link Drivers” from the official website.
- First of all, connect the TP Link adapter with the system.
- After this, open any of the preferred web browsers.
- Then enter the official URL, i.e., https://www.tp-link.com/us/, in the address bar.
- After this, the official page will appear on the screen.
- The users are suggested to click on the “Support” option provided at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now under that, there is another option available, i.e., “All Support.”
- Then the users are recommended to click on that option.
- Once the user hits on that option, the “TP-Link Product Support” page will appear on the screen.
- After this, click on the “download center” option.
- The download center page will then appear on the screen from where the user can download the “TP Link Driver” with ease and simple manner.
- After this, the users are suggested to search for the “TP Link adapter.”
- Now when the user clicks on the Router’s name, a page will appear on the screen containing the complete download details.
- Note: On the same page, there are several options available such as “Setup Video,” “FAQ,” “Driver,” and “Utility.”
- Then tap on the “Driver” tab.
- Now they will get to choose for which device they want to download the driver. So, select the device on which they want to download the “TP Link Drivers.”
- After this, when the user clicks on the provided link, they will get downloaded according to their system.
- After this, open the downloaded file.
- Then the users are suggested to follow the on-screen prompts.
- After this, they will get a “Setup” option.
- After this, click on the “Setup” option.
- Then the “User Account Control” popup will appear on the screen.
- From there, click on “Yes.”
- After this, it will start searching for the adapter.
- Then follow the on-screen prompts to install the “TP Link Driver.”
After applying all these steps, the user can easily download and install the “TP Link drivers” on their system. Once the drivers get downloaded and installed successfully on the system, users can connect with the WiFi network. Moreover, after this, the system will be able to join the WiFi networks with the adapter’s help. In case, if any user fails to perform the aforementioned steps, then contact TP Link support Team for assistance.