TP Link AC1300 Driver
TP Link is a Chinese manufacturer of computer networking devices such as a high-speed cable modem, router, range extenders switches, wireless adapters, and other smart technology devices. Therefore, TP Link AC1300 is an adapter known for its design, high-speed performance, dual-band wireless feature, WPS button, and many other features amongst all networking devices.
So the users who face dead zone issues at their home or office place are all advised to use the TP Link AC1300 adapter. With TP Link AC1300 adapter’s help, it gets easy to resolve the dead zone issues. Along with this, it provides high-speed Wi-Fi speed that is perfect for online gaming, HD video streaming. In addition to this, it is ideal for standard network/internet usage like web surfing.
The TP Link AC1300 adapter provides improved range, transmission performance, and signal quality. Also, it has an MU-MIMO feature that aims to deliver a highly efficient wireless connection to the device. Also, it has a super speed USB 3.0 port that delivers up to 10x faster transfer speed in comparison with USB 2.0. But to take the complete advantages of its features, the user will have to download and install TP Link AC1300 Driver on their device.
Here for all users, we have provided a step-by-step guide so that they can easily download and install the TP Link AC1300 Driver on their device. So, follow the entire procedure provided below to accomplish the installation as well as the download procedure.
Features of TP Link AC1300
Before heading towards the download and installation procedure of the TP Link AC1300 driver, get familiar with the features of TP Link AC1300.
Easy Installation: The user can easily upgrade their desktop system by plugging the adapter into the device.
High-speed Wi-Fi: It provides a high Wi-Fi speed up to 1300 Mbps. (400Mbps on 2.4GHz band or 867Mbps on 5GHz band)
Backward Compatibility: The TP Link AC1300 adapter support 802.11 a/b/g/n standards.
Broad Wireless Range: It has two external antennas that provide a greater Wi-Fi connection range and stability.
How to Download and Install TP Link AC1300 Driver?
The TP Link AC1300 delivers a wide range of features, and it easily upgrades the Wi-Fi speed by inserting the Wi-Fi adapter into the PCI-E slot. But, the users are suggested to download and install the TP Link AC1300 driver on their device. So, the following are the steps through which the user can easily download and install the driver on their device.
Note: Make sure that the TP Link AC1300 Adapter is connected with the device.
- Open the web browser on the device.
- Now in the browser’s address bar, enter https://www.tp-link.com/us/.
- After this, the official website will open on the screen.
- Then from there, click on the “Support” option.
- After that, from the drop-box menu, tap on the “All Support” option.
- Then the users are suggested to click on the “Download Center” option.
- Then type the name of the networking device.
- After this, tap on the name of the adapter.
- Then the page will open on the screen.
- From there, click on the “Driver” option.
- Now the users are suggested to click on the link provided for the TP Link AC1300 driver.
- Note: Carefully check the operating system details and then download the drivers.
- After this, the “ZIP” file will get downloaded.
- Now open the “ZIP” file and then right-click on it.
- After this, from the drop-down list, click on the “Extract” or Explore” option.
- Then the “Setup” file will appear on the screen.
- After that, open the “Setup” file.
- Then click on “YES.”
- After this, the users are advised to follow the on-screen prompts.
Once the user successfully follows the on-screen instructions, they can easily download and install the “TP Link Drivers” on their system. If the user encounters any issue while downloading or installing the drivers, they ask for help from the TP Link Support team.